Apr 3, 2013

League Post - Welcome to Bartertown!



This week's League of Extraordinary Bloggers topic came to us from Team Hellions:

League trading post.  Post an item (or items) you want to trade or sell. 

I've already got a few things listed on my Yard Sale page that I'll gladly consider
working into a trade.

I've got some SuperHero Squad figs and Lone Wolf books up on Ebay.

And on the Toy Trading page are my have/want lists for minifigures including blind bagged stuff like LEGO, Playmobil and Character Building along with SLUG Zombies.

So take a look and see if anything takes your interest.

What else am I looking for?
Character Building Monsters vs Zombies figures
Monster in My Pocket figures and character trading cards
(I have a few spare cards to trade as well)
Creature from the Black Lagoon
Tron
Retro Arcade themed stuff
** Hot Wheels Atari 2600 van & Centipede car  **
Vending machine minifigure toys
Halloween-y stuff
Interesting decks of playing cards
Odd Star Wars items

Just this one week, I'm forgoing posting links to several of the other League members because you should really see what everyone has up for grabs. Check out the comments on the original post at Cool and Collected.

1 comment: